May 25, 2012

Shopping :D (one of my favorite hobbies...)

Woohoo, yesterday it was shopping-time!
I seriously needed that, after all that happened in the last two weeks (leaving Israel, putting up with the depressing weather...)

Found what I was looking for: some new shorts, to replace the old ones which I have to put aside (or given to my sister and my mother, since I'm not able to wear them anymore and let's be honest, I probably won't be able to wear them again ever). I was amazed to be able to find shorts which are not made of jeans, and cut in a way that does not put pressure on my sensible spot BUT still look cute and even sexy.

Also found some nice new skirts. Quite short, but still long enough to be worn outside of the house

I am still mourning my jeans, though... Shopping just gets a bit harder when you can't buy trousers or (most) shorts and there's even a lot of shirts that I can't buy anymore coz they'd only look good with pants!

However, finding cotton panty liners seems to be impossible in this country - I had to order them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment